NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen says he has seen no evidence supporting accusations of war crimes committed by Canadian Forces and diplomats in Afghanistan.
- Video: General Natynczyk reveals Canadian Forces knew of Afghan detainee abuse (December 2009)
- Video: Government under attack over Afghan detainee abuse allegations (March-May 2007)
- Video: Canadian diplomat levels war crimes allegations (November 20, 2009)
- Video: Canadian Generals refute war crimes allegations (November 25, 2009)
- Video: Former Afghan advisor denies trying to muzzle Colvin (November 26, 2009)